Monday, June 16, 2008

week 8 results

We have officially finished 8 weeks of competition. We are still down from where we all started but we need to kick it in gear. Time keeps on ticking and all of our results could be better. Let's encourage each other this week to keep moving forward. Please post comments or entries to keep all of us motivated.
One thing that helped me last night was going back to read the first entries. We were all so excited to start and do good at eating right and exercising. It helps to check the blog during the week to see if there are any new posts to help keep us motivated.
Lastly, as busy as our lives are and as stressful and worrisome as work can be (especially in the housing market), I have found that if I start out my morning with exercise, the day does seem to go more smoothly. Getting it done first allows me to check that item off the To-Do list and it doesn't hang over my head. For me, inspirational music or prayer helps me start my day while on the treadmill. We have one chance at the body we have been given...let's take care of them.

The Dead Sexies
starting weight: 387
weight loss: 13 lbs
current weight: 374
Total percentage: 3.36%

Team Oso
starting weight: 341
weight loss: 9.5 lbs
current weight: 331.5
Total percentage: 2.79%

The Bird Nerd Herd
starting weight: 392
weight loss: 4.8 lbs
current weight: 387.2
Total percentage: 1.22%


We still have time to pull in some nice big numbers. We can do it!

No comments: