Monday, June 30, 2008

week 10 is in

Results for week 10 are in. Part of the Bird Nerd Herd did not weigh in so I'm using last week's numbers for them. I have to say that by cutting out beer this week, it was easier to lose a couple of pounds. I actually had 2 people today ask me if I have lost weight!!! Please let that be an encouragement to all as we move into our last 2 months of the competition.

The score is once again in favor of The Dead Sexies despite the pitiful threats of Team Oso. Keep it going too Bird Nerd Herd...there is still plenty of time.


The Dead Sexies
starting weight: 387
weight loss: 16 lbs
current weight: 371
Total percentage: 4.13%

Team Oso
starting weight: 341
weight loss: 13.5 lbs
current weight: 327.5
Total percentage: 3.96%

The Bird Nerd Herd
starting weight: 392
weight loss: 7.8 lbs
current weight: 384.7
Total percentage: 1.99%

3 comments:

nicole said...

I have hit the workout wall. I don't want to go to the gym. I think it is boring. I find excuses to stay home. I know I will get over it, but it is challenging right now. Thank Goodness I have Travis to pick up my slack. :)

Anonymous said...

Well, there's nothing more motivating to lose weight than seeing pictures of myself! We received the CD of our vacation to Southeast Arizona (a culmination of all three families' pictures taken on the trip), and Oh My Gosh - it wasn't pretty! So I'm back at it.

Hang in there Nicole. You've been doing so well.

Now we have the 4th of July weekend to be mindful of our consumption of food and beverages.

Just remember..."Some days are diamonds and some days are rocks."

MS

justme said...

Has the game been abandoned?