Monday, May 19, 2008

week 4 results...

Congrats to Team Oso for regaining the lead. After burying my face in nachos and other ball park food, I did not do good eating this past week.

Team Oso:
starting weight: 341
weight loss: 13 lbs
current weight: 328
Total percentage: 3.81%

The Bird Nerd Herd:
starting weight: 392
weight loss: 12.3 lbs
current weight: 379.7
Total percentage: 3.14%

The Dead Sexies
starting weight: 387
weight loss: 7.2 lbs
current weight: 379.8
Total percentage: 1.86%


Due to The Dead Sexies and The Bird Nerd Herd not being home next Monday, let's skip a week of weigh-in. This doesn't mean that the workouts stop, but we need to keep weighing in on the same scales. We'll pick up on the next weigh-in in 2 weeks. Peace out.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did the elliptical and watched what I ate all week, then Saturday and Sunday....we had steak and wine two nights in a row! Not a good idea. We're off today on vacation, so we'll see you on the flip side!
Love,
MS

Trinity4us said...

Biked 35 miles yesterday seeing clients. Feeling sore today, but a good sore. Ate lots of chips last night, darn it! Will try to eat well today. keep up the momentum everyone!!

T-Bone said...

I had 10 beers instead of 12...small victories :).

nicole said...

After a week off from exercise while recovering from a sinus infection I'm finding it hard to get motivated again. I've been back to the gym once this week, but that is not enough. I think I'm getting bored and that is not good. Oh well, I'm sure I can drag up some energy from somewhere.