Tuesday, May 13, 2008

week 3 results...

Well, I for one did not do great this week. I didn't lose, but I didn't gain so I'm OK with that...especially after all the "guy's night out" meals with C-boy and T-boy while the girls were gone. We have a new current leader this week.........congrats The Bird Nerd Herd!!!!!!!!!! You were the only team to lose this week. Way to go! Despite the "shitty" week (as D-crotch from Team Oso puts it) they still managed to have a higher percentage than the Dead Sexies...damn.

Here are the numbers...

The Bird Nerd Herd:
starting weight: 392
weight loss: 11.8 lbs
current weight: 380.2
Total percentage: 3.01%

Team Oso:
starting weight: 341
weight loss: 8.0 lbs
current weight: 333
Total percentage: 2.35%

The Dead Sexies:
starting weight: 387
weight loss: 8.0 lbs
current weight: 379
Total percentage: 2.08%

Good luck to everyone this week! Despite a tough week 3 (for most of us), we are all still lower than when we started! Let's keep it up.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's obvious that my rigorous exercise routine is making the difference. First thing in the morning is a fast run to the restroom, where sweating and straining start the day off right. Then a dash to the kitchen to feed the ravenous dogs. Can't move quickly enough for them. Then a fast and furious breakfast of cereal, bananas, honey and orange juice. Next comes the decision on what to wear and getting dressed. After the wearing mental strain of this decision, Tinks and I drive to work where we get our exercise every time I take her potty. Other exercise occurs whenever I have to get up to go to the copy machine; an even more breathless workout happens when I have to get up to go to the break area to microwave my Lean Cuisine. Afternoons are spent complaining about the lack of an afternoon nap. Then to home, a glass of wine, dinner, TV and visiting with MS and playing with Tinks. After such a taxing day, I crawl to bed to start it all over again.

By the way, Doots and I have been working on our sagging physiques by walking the neighborhood in the early morning. FS

Anonymous said...

Well I must say it feels good to be in first place, however it won't be for long as we are going on an eight-day vacation beginning May 20th. We'll want to be good, but I'm sure there will a few times when we partake a little more than we need to. Maybe our trekking up and down birding trails will counter some of our over-indulgence.
For this week, however, I'm pumped to work out and watch what I eat to maybe do what "D-Crotch?" said awhile back...a little preventative planning.

Good luck this week, everyone.
MS

Trinity4us said...

D-Crotch, eh? That's a pretty good one there, T-Twat. Mom, he started it! Good job BNH! I'm proud of you!!! We did not do so well last week, but we're motivated this week. I just biked 30 miles and may or may not do a 45 miler on Thursday. We'll see. Mom, an oz of prevention is worth a lb of cure...in your case, it's true! Have a great vacation!!